“Always wear sunscreen and start Botox young to preserve youthful skin.”
We asked our Registered Nurse Emily a few questions about her role at Revive and how she can help you achieve your desired look.
1) What is your education and/or specialties
I have a BSN, RN. I have worked in Aesthetics for 9 years.
2) What is your favorite area to treat or procedure to do?
I love LIPS! Adding volume can really spruce up the kissing zone and add a more hydrated appearance which everyone loves!
3) What’s your favorite product why?
I LOVE the new Restylane “Kysse” lip filler that is out! Combining a fresh lip pop with Obaji hydroquinone to lighten pigmentation and harmonize skin tones will leave you looking refreshed and youthful.
4) What do you love about working at Revive?
The clientele is amazing! I enjoy getting to know everyone’s dynamic personalities and life stories! Each day is different and exciting. Additionally, the staff at Revive is the best I have ever worked with! It’s so nice to feel supported by my co-workers and management.
5) What’s a fact most clients don’t know that you wish they did?
6) What do you wish you would’ve known about skincare when you were younger?
Always wear sunscreen and start Botox young to preserve youthful skin.