Yes! This method is great for reducing hair and works better than waxing and shaving to thin out a hairy chest.
Laser Hair Removal for Men
Men’s Laser Hair Removal in San Diego
With a Men’s Laser Hair Removal session, you never need to wax your back or hide in the bathroom with a razor for an awkward manscaping session again. It is the perfect solution for you regardless of your skin tone, hair type or amount to be removed. The easy sessions work for areas large and small, banishing stray whiskers or removing entire patches of back hair with just a few quick treatments.
Revive Salon and Med-Spa uses the Vectus Laser for fast and long-lasting laser hair removal for men, for anywhere on your body and with just one pass. The Advanced Contact Cooling™ also protects your skin and the diode technology works for most hair colors and ethnicities.
Smooth skin is now easier than ever. There’s plenty of other benefits to men’s laser hair removal including:
- Less hassle than daily or weekly shaving
- Longer lasting results compared to waxing, creams and razors
- Less itching and irritation during sports and fitness activities
- Softer, smoother skin
- Avoiding breakouts, razor burn and bumps
- No more ingrown hairs on your face, neck, chest, back or other sensitive areas
Contact us today by calling/texting 619.293.7233 or use the form below to get started with a complimentary consultation for a men’s laser hair removal plan tailored to your needs and around your schedule.
Request your complimentary consultation today:
Yes, it is very successful for beards, mustaches and sideburns to create a neater look. Laser hair removal cannot be used for eyelashes, eyebrows or nose hairs.
Generally initial treatment takes 4-6 sessions, but the total sessions needed varies depending on the size of the area, hair type and color, and whether you want to go completely bare or just reduce hair density. Your technician will go over details of your laser hair removal treatment plan during your consultation.
Vectus Laser hair removal treatment takes approximately 15 minutes for the back. For permanent results and complete removal you’ll need at least a few quick and easy treatments.
Yes! The laser works on any type of body hair and it’s great to tidy things up below the belt. You can use laser hair removal to clean up the edges or go for a full “Bro-zilian”.
Your treatment must be provided by a licensed physician, physician’s assistant, or registered nurse if you’re in California, so you’ll need to go to a clinic or med spa that has trained medical personnel on staff. Here are a few other things to consider when deciding who to trust your follicles to:
- Check Facebook or other sites and read reviews from past patients
- Drop by and check out the clinic. It should be clean and modern with helpful and friendly staff who answer your questions.
- Look on their website to see if they have services listed specifically for men.
- Ask friends for recommendations to get the low-down on a good med spa for hair removal.