“Don’t just imagine results; with CoolSculpting you will actually see them!”We asked Master CoolSculpting Technician Michelle a few questions about her role at Revive and how she strives to provide the best service and experience for her patients.
1) What is your education and/or specialties?I am a Master CoolSculpting and Exilis Technician for Revive Medical Spa in San Diego. While at the Coolsculpting University Master Program, I learned the most advanced techniques for treating my clients.
2) What is your favorite procedure to do?CoolSculpting is my favorite procedure to do as I always tell my clients you can try hard, eat right, but sometimes life still gets in the way and that stubborn fat just won’t go away. Luckily, we have alternative treatments like CoolSculpting to freeze fat and eliminate the treated fat cells. You don’t have to just imagine results; with CoolSculpting you will actually see them!
3) What’s your favorite product and why?My favorite product is the SkinMedica TNS Eye Cream. Good eye cream is a really important investment, especially when we get busy and stressed. That’s when those pesky dark puffy circles can appear.
4) What do you love about working at Revive?I love working at Revive because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to their job. I work with amazing and talented people, who are so strong and compassionate about their work.
5) What’s a fact most clients don’t know about CoolSculpting that you wish they did?
It really does freeze fat, just like the name implies! CoolSculpting treatments incorporate targeted cold energy to freeze the fat cells under your skin without incisions, needles, or lengthy downtime.