It’s no secret that many celebrities have regimens that keep them on top of their game and (almost) always camera-ready, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t had a little help along the way. One way in which a few celebrities have opened up about is a popular procedure known as CoolSculpting. This safe and nonsurgical fat reduction treatment helps to crystallize fat cells in areas where unwanted fat resists diet and exercise. Due to CoolSculpting being a non-invasive procedure with minimal downtime, it’s perfect for those with busy schedules, especially celebrities!
CoolSculpting is an excellent procedure that eliminates fat safely and effectively! If you would like to learn more about it you can call or text 619.293.7233 or visit our website!
- Being a mom and a celebrity at the same time can cause a lot of pressure to bounce back after giving birth. Many celebrities have talked about this pressure and Mariah Carey is one of them! Despite her struggle, she does attribute most of her weight loss to dieting, but she gave a special shout-out to CoolSculpting for helping her on her journey!
- While most celebrities shy away from admitting to partaking in fat reduction procedures, Kris Jenner isn’t one of them. She showed her love for this non-invasive treatment on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. She brought the film crew into the room while she received CoolSculpting and has since turned her daughters Khloé and Kim onto this procedure as well!
- Following her mother’s advice, Khloe Kardashian decided to give CoolSculpting a try and has become a fan ever since. She even credited this treatment for helping her get part of her ‘revenge body’ and has since been motivated to keep it!
Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Body confidence is an issue that Sarah Michelle Gellar finds near and dear to her heart. After admitting her struggle with her self-image, she’s found new hope with CoolSculpting. This new hope came after she began to realize that her healthy lifestyle and exercise routines could only get her so far in terms of trying to dissolve fat pockets. She is now an Ambassador for CoolSculpting and has only positive things to say about the procedure!
- Jennifer Aniston is notorious for her love of laser and non-invasive treatments! She mainly eats clean and tries to take care of herself as best as she can, but has admitted that there is no shame in getting help in areas that need a little bit of a boost! Receiving CoolSculpting treatments has helped her target her most stubborn fat while avoiding the extensive downtime from a surgical procedure.
- Supermodel, actress, and mom of 3, Molly Sims, is an official spokesperson of CoolSculpting and has continuously raved about these treatments! After her first two pregnancies, Molly decided to try CoolSculpting to treat the remaining fat on her abdomen and found that it was so convenient and effective that she planned on receiving more! She even stated, “I had a wonderful experience, and I plan on doing it again. There was no downtime. It’s perfect for busy moms!”