1) What is your education and/or specialties?
I was a Family Nurse Practitioner for many years and then I went back to get my Masters Degree and now I specialize in Aesthetics and Injectables for the last 13 years.
2) What is your favorite area to treat or procedure to do?
I love any treatment with Sculptra! I especially love treating the cheeks. It’s such a subtle change that greatly improves your skin and look.
3) What’s your favorite product and why?
Retinol! It’s the biggest game-changer for your skin and it’s simple and only one step to add to your nightly skincare routine. And make sure to pair this product with the Total Defense and Repair sunscreen from SkinMedica during the day. They need to go together for the best results!
4) What do you love about working at Revive Med Spa?
I love my colleagues – that’s definitely what I like most about working here. They’re such an amazing group of women!.
5) What’s a fact most clients don’t know that you wish they did?
Start preventative treatments early and keep up with it! When you delay preventative treatments, you end up needing a big procedure to correct everything. Start early!
6) What do you wish you would’ve known about skincare when you were younger?
No question about it; always wear sunscreen!